WORK HEALTH & SAFETY
Our WHS Management Plan is implemented on all of our construction sites. Within our onsite role as Construction Manager and Building Work Supervisor, we also provide the service of WHS Site Safety Officer which includes; site inductions, contractor management, reporting and above all supervising the adherence to WHS policies, Codes of Practice and Safe Work Method Statements.
We aim to:
- Eliminate work related injury and illness
- Make health and safety an integral part of every
- Envirostruct project
- Meet our legal responsibilities
We are committed to build upon our reputation for delivering quality building constructions to the satisfaction of our clients. To achieve our objective, we ensure regular inspection on ground level for services and products, an in‐ depth knowledge of the project, and risk awareness and management to assure that ‘only the best’ is being delivered on the finished product. We also take pride that our business is supported by competent and skilled tradespeople capable of achieving these objectives.
ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Envirostruct seeks to minimise environmental impacts and prevent pollution during all building construction projects. We achieve this by promoting environmentally aware culture, and we lead by example. We also implement appropriate environmental policies and risk management processes.
Our aim is to:
- Recycle, reduce waste & pollution generated from construction activities
- Avoid and prevent damage to the environment
- Avoid exposure of site personnel and the public, to environmental health hazards and risks
- Comply with the relevant legislation
- Protect and respect our natural environment & conserve our cultural heritage