PROJECT & CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT CONSULTING
Development of the brief and scope of works from inception to completion and planning the associated material time frames, administering the contract and liaising with statutory bodies, maintaining relationships between stakeholders, providing sound advice on the development & design stages of a project and managing the whole process of the construction and project costs to completion stage.
BUILDING WORKS SUPERVISION
Providing technical direction, liaising with statutory bodies, fulfilling the function of Site Safety Officer, facilitating approval documentation and supervising building works for residential, commercial and industrial sites.
BUILDING WORKS CONTRACTING
Construction and/or managing of construction of; industrial sheds, residential buildings up to 3 stories and commercial and industrial buildings up to 2 stories, and alterations and extensions to existing buildings.
- We have valuable working knowledge of various project types to save you time and money.
- We keep things moving, by driving the process forward, bringing direction and results to each stage.
- Support & advice for you throughout the course of the journey.
- If you wish, you can work alongside us, which allows for more flexibility and input for you, the client.
- We offer various procurement methods tailored to your needs, i.e. charge at hourly rate or lump sum. We also offer material procurement for the project, direct from suppliers at trade price, saving the client money.
- We can liaise with all parties involved to achieve a solution for everyone.
- Our construction management service includes Building Work Supervisor & WHS Site Safety Officer to ensure the smooth running of the entire project.